Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Without You

 
“Without You” *
*My vision is clouded by tears in my eyes. *
*I used to think that visions of us were my only paradise. *
*She has boy by her side. *
*Just looking at you two, makes tears flow from my eyes. *
*She only sees me as a friend, *
*But how can that be, because our road to friendship hasn’t even begun. *
*I’ll just have to admit to myself that I’m not her type. *
*I know that she has a Boyfriend, so me liking her isn’t alright. *
*Many things with girls have gone wrong in the past. *
*All those relationships that I thought were gonna last. *
*I sometimes find myself daydreaming about your touch, *
*And you know I like you, but not this much. *
*Will my broken heart be healed soon? *
*I feel overwhelmed in sadness and have become so consumed *
*I don’t know how to say I wanna be with you, I don’t know how to start, *
*But as each day goes by I wish you would open you’re heart. *
*Sometimes I wish I could dream forever, *
*Then that way we’ll always be together. *
*Unfortunately though, I wake up, *
*And I hate how reality always seems to suck. *
*At school it’ll be just another day, *
*Another day that I’ll try to suppress my feelings for you away.*
*-----*----In the Memory of Someone Special-----*-------*

No comments:

Post a Comment