Saturday, December 3, 2011

I miss you

I miss you. And everything about you.
I miss the way we'd talk all night. and stay up with each other.
I miss our phone conversations. And how funny they'd be.
I miss hanging out with your friends. And how we made them jealous.
I miss the way my friends loved you. And wanted what they couldn't have.
I miss how everything was okay. And you'd reassure me no matter what.
I miss the music we listened to. And our song that i hear play.
I miss when you took me shopping. And we'd buy each other stuff.
I miss when we'd go bowling. And I'd lose every time.
I miss you sneaking over at night. And giving me a goodnight's kiss.
I miss the way people looked at us. But mostly how you look at me.
I miss when you'd pick me up from school. And we'd drive to wherever.
I miss when i would cry on your shoulder. And you'd make me feel human.
I miss the way you changed me. And how you made me happy.
I miss that special day when we were by the Christmas tree. And how perfect that kiss was.
I miss the concerts we went to. And how I'd hold you tight.
I miss when you were over for dinner. And how you'd make my family laugh.
I miss so much about you. But I can't hold on any longer. You're not coming back
And I know you'd want me to find someone that will take care of me.
Don't worry. I'm in good hands. I love you ....

No comments:

Post a Comment